We’re Your Local, Mobile Emergency Lockout Locksmith Of Choice
No matter how diligent you are with keeping track of your car keys, chances are that at some point, you’re going to find yourself locked out of your vehicle. Whether you close your locked car door only to realize that your keys are still in the ignition or you lose them while exploring some of our city’s great outdoor amenities like the Avalonian Land Conservancy trails, car lockouts seem to happen at the worst time. Fortunately, at Good News Lock and Key, we’re here to help you get back into your vehicle quickly. We are a local family-owned and –operated mobile locksmith company, and we’re bonded, licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We work on all vehicle makes and models, including premium and luxury brands like Audi, VW, BMW and Volvo.
At Good News Lock and Key, we are a mobile locksmith that specializes in providing Southeastern Connecticut with a full array of locksmith services, including:
- Car lockout service
- Damage-free car unlock service
- Retrieving keys locked in the trunk
- Replacing lost car keys
- Ignition repair or replacement service
3 Tips for Preventing a Car Lockout Emergency
While car lockouts may not be entirely preventable, there are a few things you can do to reduce your risk of finding yourself stranded:
- Always Use the Key Fob to Lock the Doors – The easiest way to avoid locking your keys in your car is to get into the habit of always using your key fob to lock your vehicle. This way, if you happen to leave your car keys inside your vehicle, you’ll notice right away before the doors are locked.
- Have Spare Keys Made – If you only have one key for your vehicle, you’re far more likely to find yourself in an emergency lockout situation. Having an extra car key made before it becomes an emergency can save you a lot of stress and frustration.
- Have the Phone Number of a Trustworthy Local Locksmith Stored in Your Phone – When you’re stuck outside of your vehicle, the last thing you want to do is spend time researching locksmith companies. Doing your research ahead of time and having the number of a reputable locksmith stored in your phone before you need it can help you ensure that you don’t fall for a scam.
Trust Good News Lock and Key with Your Automotive Locksmith Needs
At Good News Lock and Key, we are bonded, licensed and insured, so you can be confident that you’re receiving quality service that you can trust. Our locksmiths have undergone extensive formal training, enabling them to open virtually any type of lock without causing damage or compromising its integrity.
Reach Out To Us Today
Whether you’re locked out of your vehicle and you need fast help or you want to discuss other vehicle security solutions, our locksmiths are here for you. We provide fast, affordable service in Ledyard and all of Southeastern Connecticut. We are a mobile company, meaning that we meet you wherever you are, and all of our locksmiths specialize in providing security solutions for all vehicle makes and models. We offer affordable pricing, along with 10% discounts for military personnel and veterans. Reach out to us today for emergency lockout service.
When you need an automotive locksmith in Ledyard, CT, or the surrounding cities, you can count on Good News Lock & Key every time.
We're a car key locksmith and provide mobile locksmith services to all of the following areas:
Bozrah | Colchester | East Haddam | East Lyme | Groton | Ledyard | Lyme | Montville | New London | North Stonington| Norwich | Old Lyme | Preston | Salem | Stonington | Waterford